Why Recycle your mattress?
Growing green - An environment-friendlyway of sleeping
Growing green is the idea of reducing the carbon footprint and supporting the environment that you breathe in every day. If you see that your mattress or bed is reaching the end of its age, it is better to recycle it rather than disposing it off. This will allow the recyclers to make new products using the raw material they collect from the old products. We all know recycling has always been associated with taking care of the environment, so play your part in it.
A Nation of Recyclers
After several years of looking into it, we know all the local authorities that provide recycling services in England, Scotland, and Wales.
Refreshing your Mattress
One of the significant factors for getting a good night's sleep is your mattress. A mattress should have anti-microbial benefits to provide you with a good night's sleep. So, your mattress is treated with Sleep guard technology. We,at Perfect Sleep offer, refreshed mattresses for you.
How we use your information
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- For understanding and analyzing how you use our website.
- For developing new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To communicate with you, either directly or by one of our partners. This includes customer service, providing you with updates and other information related to the website, as well as marketing and promotional purposes.
- For sending marketing emails.
- To find and prevent scams and fraud.