Information we collect
Your personal information that is asked when you visit the website and why you are asked to give it is made clear at the moment when the information is requested.
When you contact us directly, we might get some information related to you, like your name, phone number,email address, as well as the messages content or attachments sent to us by you as well as the information that you choose to provide us with.
If you register for an Account, contact information might be asked from you, which consists of items like your name, name of the company, your email address, address, and your telephone number.
How we use your information
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- For understanding and analyzing how you use our website.
- For developing new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To communicate with you, either directly or by one of our partners. This includes customer service, providing you with updates as well as other information related to the website, and marketing and promotional purposes.
- For sending marketing emails.
- To find and prevent scams and fraud.
A standard procedure is followed by Perfect Sleep for the use of log files. When the visitors visit the website, this file will log the visitors. Every hosting company has to do this as part of the analytics of hosting services. The information that is collected by the log files consists of the address of internet protocol (IP), type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), time and date stamp, exit or the referring pages, and at times, the number of times you have clicked. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The main purpose of this information is to analyze the trends, administer the site, track the movement of users on a website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
To get additional information on cookies, kindly go through "What Are Cookies" from the Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Perfect Sleep has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can select disabling the cookies through your option that you can get in the browser. If you want detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the respective websites of the browser.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want all our customers to be aware fully of their rights to data protection. Each user has the following
- Right to access – You reserve the right to request copies of the personal data that we have about you. However, we may charge an additional fee for providing this service.
- Right of rectification – You reserve the right to request correction of any information that you believe is inaccurate. You can request the completionof information that you think is not complete.
- Right to erasure – You reserve the right of requesting us to erase the personal data that we have under specific conditions.
- Right to processing restriction – You have the right to request the restriction of your personal data processing under specific conditions.
- Right to object to the processing – You reserve the right to object to our processing of your personal data under specific conditions.
- Right to portability of data – You reserve the right of requesting us to transfer the data collected by us to another organization or to you directly under specific conditions.
If you make a request, you will have to give us a month to respond to the request. If you think you want to exercise any of the rights listed above, kindly contact us
Information of Children
Another part of the priorities that we have at perfect Sleep is to add protection for children as they use the internet. Parents and guardians are encouraged to participate, observe, or guide and monitor the online activity of children.
Perfect Sleep will not collect any information that is personally identifiable from children under 13 years of age. If you think that your kid has given such information on Perfect Sleep's Website, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as you can, and we will try our best to get rid of any such information from the records that we have promptly.